dania santiago Poems
- The Oak Trees Sharp, billowing, icy winds, Slam against an ...
- Adidas[word By Letter Poem; In...
- Smile[word By Letter Poem; Inu...
- Honey[word-By-Letter Poem] Hissing Often Never Eases
- Shattered[word By Letter Poem;...
- Solitude [word-By-Letter Poem] Sadly, Opening Love Is
- Revenge[word-By-Letter Poem]
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dania santiago
The Oak Trees
Sharp, billowing, icy winds,
Slam against an aged oak tree.
Its branches sway,
Its tree trunk cracks.
Knowing it will die,
It stands against the wind.
Like a wounded creature,
It continues to protect its nestlings.
More wounds appear.
It falls down in the snow.
The other oak trees left standing,
See that their companion died.
Grasping up those tiny birds,
Adding more protection.
Gently placing each little bird,
Coming closer and closer,
And fiercer and fiercer,
The wind blows all down.
Amongst the ...