Daniel Cowgill Poems
- A Soldiers Pain The soldier sits bloodied in his cell, ...
- Empty Empty was you smiling without me there. It’s when you ...
- Destiny He was bad at everything, no school no sports not ...
- The Visitor For what do I owe this pleasure bound, For sure...
- Love Is Like Love is like your soul it never has a visible ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniel Cowgill
A Soldiers Pain
The soldier sits bloodied in his cell,
Knowing if he tells the U.S. will go to hell.
As sweat and blood drip down his face,
He’s wishing for that better place.
His family lay home grieving in pain,
Watching and waiting that he might remain.
The door flies open a whip is shown,
As he lay on the wood block all he could do is moan.
His body brittle weak and scared,
His mind messed up, his hope impaired.
He got up the courage to fight the men,
His life turned around when he knew he could win.
Six years later he lay on death bed,
When a church decided ...