Daniele Pinna Poems
- A Dot I am a dot, a tiny dot, occupying this lonely spot.
- Fluid Waterfall of doubts splashing on the misty ...
- Confession For me tonight is but a night of a harlot's ...
- Darkness Among these silent rocks, encompassing, ...
- Echoes Fly me to the moon; Fly me to the stars; Carry me ...
- Simple Feelings A simple caress; a simple touch; a simple...
- Inspiring Sprinkle From A Janu... Let it snow, may it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daniele Pinna
Waterfall of doubts
splashing on the misty shore.
Ripples cradle me.
Tempest on the rise,
shakes the sailboat nervously
for all minds to see.
Dew drops on a petal,
glint on a crispy morning:
outburst of beauty.
Water runs and spills;
rocks and shakes our anxious souls,
flooding life's debris.