Darcy Zamora Poems
- Emo Love You saw me against the gray wall All alone hiding ...
- Never Never say I love you...If you really don't care Never...
- Love Is Love is always patient and kind, It is never ...
- Screen Saver Of My Heart 1. I wish you realize the kind of ...
- I'M Missing You All alone up against the wall I feel the ...
- I Think I'M In Love 1. Let's commit the perfect crime I'll ...
- Lost In The Lies 1. This to a boy who got inside of my head...
Hey my name is Darcy Zamora I am 14 years old. I love to right poems and lyrics, I aslo write music. Writing has been a part of my life since I was able to write. Well I hope you enjoy my poms ond lyrics. I have four sistewrs. Well one of them is my best friend in the whole wide world. Her name is Scarrlet long. My others are Dalicia, Marissa, and Cierra. And i was born in Missouri and had been ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darcy Zamora
You saw me against the gray wall
All alone hiding my sorrow
You see the cuts on my wrist
And asked what I've done
You would never understand
Then lift up your sleeve
And yet I still feel nobody gets me
You hold me close
Is this true
Does somebody care for me
Am I in emo love
I go to kiss you
Why did you pull away
I thought you loved me
Your the first to care
I love you
I'm in Emo Love! ! ! !
No! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I don't want to be in love
I want to DIE! ! ! ! ! ! !