Darryl (Daristotle) McMillan
Darryl (Daristotle) McMillan Poems
- Richer Be The Man To the mirror I shall take myself To the ...
- Beautiful Sleeper I long await the last caress of a sleeping...
- Journey Into The Mind Quietly I wait with anticapation as ...
- Death Of A Martyr Among these eyes of mine does gleam The ...
- Celentia's Arena The priestess stands high above her ...
- Baseius' Temple My mind delivers me from the land of the ...
- My Sweet Girl Of Innocence So silent so sweet, I watch you ...
My name is Darryl Frank McMillan I am 21 years old and enjoy poetry. I am studying to be a psychiatrist and feel that expression is the only way to maintain sanity. I have a unique writting style which I have been told many times before. I write what comes to mind and I very rarely fix things, I feel my expression comes as it comes not as I fix it. I also enjoy discussing poetry, and philosophy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darryl (Daristotle) McMillan
Richer Be The Man
To the mirror I shall take myself
To the mirror the pressures will die
As I see into the flame inside me
And I feel the truth in my eye
Richer be the man not with gold in his pocket
But with freedom in his mind
For a man with gold might be quite bold
as to buy what he cannot afford
But the free est of minds with vigor and Pride
Can live on their own accord
For the bend at the end of the road that you mend
might straighten out in the end if you try
But the money you reap while losing all sleep
Will never buy back your life when you die