Daryl lyraD Poems
- 23: 59 Before the night slowly disappear, there's some ...
- Friends? Empty fields, deserted concrete all that is left in...
- 3 Words (They Still Stand) 3 words I have for you and only ...
- Life As It Is; Simple, Fast, O... What is life? Is there ...
- What Is Love? What is love? A mere obsession, yet more ...
- Missing You So what does it take to make you change your ...
it's more than words, it's poetry.
sometimes I wish,
if only I could be a little more
outstanding. A little more
important. A bit, just a bit
better. Then, I might be a bit
Jut a little..
And perhaps my life
would be completely different.
just my teeny mind,
giving a small piece,
of advice. That perhaps, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Daryl lyraD
Empty fields, deserted concrete
all that is left in this barren place.
I hold dear, nothing.
But where do I go now
at the crossroad splits
I can't make up my mind.
What makes a clock tick?
What keeps a jigsaw together?
Everyone has something which holds them up,
a standing pillar of strength and support.
Friends you say?
everything's a blur.
I think I took one dropp too many,
now that I'm ...