David Dorjan Poems
- Storm My mind is a boat on a stormy sea of thoughts I wish I...
- Z Is For Zucc Oh Zucchini You are my McDreamy Nothing like ...
- Clichë Baby look into my eyes just one last time I want your...
- Mirror Mirror Nothing can stop the pain Not wood nor ...
- Three I was waiting for the world to swallow me whole If ...
- The Conflict When the good guys are fighting a war they can't...
- Despair What is it about life that makes us tick Put a gun ...
This isn't my real name i wasn't sure about using my real name on a website I hadn't really been to before. I just write things that are happening at the time in my life. Feel free to honestly tell me what you think of the things i write. good or bad i don't mind more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Dorjan
My mind is a boat on a stormy sea of thoughts
I wish I could find it one of those safe ports
Where life is good and the weather is fine
A place to rest a place to unwind
My life although short has gone on forever
The same old story of not being together
With the ones you love the ones you hold dear
When you are apart you feel nothing but fear
Why is it that love is so hard?
You pray to God and he deals you a bad card
The road to the future seems very windy
I just need someone to remind me
That there is a purpose to this all
I need someone there to catch...