David S Harkins
David S Harkins Poems
- Each Day I'Ll Be Each Day I'll Be By David S. Harkins
- My Brother, Al Al, you are older than me, But I am afraid I...
- Dad Dad, I’ll always remember the times you went to the ...
- Daniel, My Son Daniel, my son, you are younger than me, But...
- Mother She was everything to me, Grace Evelyn Myers ...
- Hombre Di Arana O Irene'' As Spiderman says in Spiderman dos,...
- Ode De Angela - The Best D. O.... I really don't know ...
I call myself 'TheStoryTeller' and I love to write and tell little sketches and vignettes about life in the fifties and beyond. I have attempted to write a few poems and I would hope that some of you would read them and comment.
I write about what I remember and what I know and what is dear to me. I now am living On the Edge at The Edge at 42nd Street.
Since I was born in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David S Harkins
Each Day I'Ll Be
Each Day I'll Be
By David S. Harkins
Each Day I'll BE, a good, good man,
By helping others across the land,
I'll BE on top of things for God,
And live the good life that others have trod.
I'll shine my light across the town,
And BE good all around,
I'll Be the one you wanted me to BE,
My dear Father come unto me.
And so for God, I'll take my stand,
I'll BE the man with God at hand,
I'll BE in the morning and I'll BE at night,
I'll carry on His work and not get uptight.
To BE or not to BE they say is the question of life, ...