David Sabo Poems
- Break Away I kind of feel like i broke away broken ...
- A Shadow From The Past First draft A shadow from the past ...
- I Am Not A Poet Im not a poet thats my life so i wrote ...
- Umbrella Let me tell you right Let me tell you ...
- Lately, Lately, i been feeling so crazy I been missing my ...
- Addiction Beautiful, like violent justice being passed out ...
- So Obvious Is it fair to say the games you play are obvious
Comments about David Sabo
I kind of feel like i broke away
all the lovely things
that used to make me wanna stay
Im too old by now
im too young to tell
you cant tell what the reason that i yell is
grown up broke
laugh before i choke
push before i fall
lean against the wall
I wont back down from you
I wont feel bad for you
I hope for the better
I hope you get this letter
to remind you
I dont mind you
To remind you