David Solomon Poems
- Love And Butterflies I fell in love And in that same moment ...
- Music Man Let it rain music, to give a lover's dream, of ...
- Oak Tree On hills In forests
- Untitled I found today, a days worth in actions taken ...
- Green My life ended, On my way from solitary. Two Black ...
I live just outside San Francisco and have for most of my life. I am currently a sophomore at a local prep school, and I live a pretty typical teenage life. I got into poetry about a year ago and have been writing ever since. My life isn't that interesting, and that's why I write, because it takes me out of my own life and into the lives of others. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Solomon
Love And Butterflies
I fell in love
And in that same moment an orange butterfly landed on a leaf,
And fell off because she was too heavy.
I took a step away and remembered,
Knowing that we would come back together,
As this happened the orange butterfly flapped her wing slowly,
And calmly let out a deep breath of calm,
As though the falling wings pushed out the air.
I talked amongst my friends,
As they talked about him,
But I thought of him,
And could engage in anything other than mind,
Swirling around the idea of finding love for real,
Syncronisity occurred ...