Dayle Gaylin Poems
- As We Become One For my wife Brenda The time has come for ...
- Going Crazy Time is of the essence, in the world that I’m ...
- What Is Beauty To You? Beauty is what in the eyes of man? ...
- Winters Gift Bright colors of the rainbow, filter from the ...
- Just Us Walk hand-in-hand down the empty street. Weeds roll ...
- Days To Pass The warmth of the morning sun reaches down and ...
- Magical Power Of Love Elude the taunting evils that lurk in ...
Raised in Idaho attending the Meridian school system and ITT Tech in Boise. Moved to Calif in 1985 then on to Colorado in 1990. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dayle Gaylin
As We Become One
For my wife Brenda
The time has come for us to stand before God
And unite as husband and wife
Take the vows of marriage true to our hearts
And honor each other for life
Stand before witness and all of mankind
Reaching out to each other with love
Asking for a blessing for our marriage long last
And asking for that blessing from God above
For as God made the moon, the sun and the sea
With the nights for the moon as the days with the sun
So he also made you, my love, for me
For there you stand as we become one