Debra Norton Poems
- God Made Him Just For Me I met a guy his name was Tom He ...
- Nothing To Say You say you Love Me.... You say you ...
- Evening Shadows Evening Shadows fill the Room. Twilight ...
- I’ll Say A Pray Each Night For... I’ll say a pray each ...
- Don’t Let Love Slip Away. When it comes knocking... you ...
- A Day Of Love I can't wait till I get to touch, your sweet ...
Hi My Name is Debra Norton but I go by DJ.
I was born in California I have twin daughters
and 4 grand children. I Love deeply and with
everything in me and believe you should treat
someone the way you would want to be treated.
I have had a hard But...Great Life and would
not trade it for anything.
I believe in One God, and without him nothing is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debra Norton
God Made Him Just For Me
I met a guy his name was Tom
He made me smile all night long
He made me tingle deep inside
He made me feel so alive
He has this smile
It out of this world
When he looks at me
It sends me in a whirl
I’m so glad
He ask me to be his girl
He’s every girl dream
They all try to scheme
To make him not see
How true this love
Could only be
It drove me crazy
Thinking that maybe
There would be one finer that me
It then I remembered
How totally ignorant
God made him just for me.