Denija Delic Poems
- Just A Dream Lying on the ground, Looking at the night ...
- A Safe Place Here… In the night there are so many silver ...
- Remorse For all I thought and said that day, I deeply ...
- My Heart's Keeper To tell this story Right now, I’ll ...
- Letting Go Letting Go Joy is to see, That crowd of ...
- Our Unfortunate Nature Our Unfortunate Nature What is a ...
- I Am Not I am not quite The same person I used to be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denija Delic
Just A Dream
Lying on the ground,
Looking at the night sky.
Stars shine like small diamonds
Yet seem so pale, so high.
Warm winds blow and whisper,
Sing their lullaby.
Bring forth memories
I once feared would die.
Memories of two eye colors,
Blue so calm, and Green so kind.
Blue eyes, the abyss, the ocean.
At times appear cold,
Carrying oblivion, pain, and sorrow,
Constantly worrying of what will come tomorrow.
Then Green eyes form the Iron Shields,
All around the paradise’s fields,
They protect what they hold ...