Devon Tremblay Poems
- Old Father Time The seconds are ticking away And the ...
- The Tears I feel nothing... I see crying... I hear ...
- Open Your Eyes Oh, This is old My heart is getting cold ...
- All I Think Have our eyes ever locked Do you think my ...
- Hand Grenades As Sparklers How can I wake up if there are ...
- Postcards From Home I'm traveling at a Steadfast pace I'm ...
- Profanity A game filled with disdain The Only time I seclude...
I was into all of the wrong things, when I thought there was no hope I found Jesus and I had asked him to come into my heart. I now write poetry and songs for my saviour as much as I can to the top of my ability. Recently I have been receiving a lot of discouragement from friends and I decided it was best to turn to God and receive his encouragement. With that I have decided to write more poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devon Tremblay
Old Father Time
The seconds are ticking away
And the minutes are crawling behind me
Time is running out
We've all been set to self-destruct
And the countdown begins
I look at my reflection
It's just another illusion
Because deep down I know I'm decaying
Beneath my skin I'm slowly fading
Now we might as well make this worthwhile
Help rebuild what you defiled
There's only one shot at this
So take aim and shoot high
Let's make a difference before we die
This disease of time is eating away
I feel weaker day after day
crawling deep ...