Diane Arthur Poems
- Nurse Honey I’m home – a pseudo husband! Belied by your ...
- I Am Sam just after he said “I love you like a song” I ...
- Ventriloquist Ventriloquist Nothingness engulfs me, yawning...
- Time Of Chrysanthemums After last night, I moved in memory of...
- The Worry Trees I took my marble cold breasts to your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diane Arthur
Honey I’m home – a pseudo husband!
Belied by your fleshy mounds
Pink, corseted in oestrogen, hysterical
Messengers to my lodger!
Caged here, perched on this hill of
Gloom, castle of unmerciful unrest
Where all your friends, ghouls
Odd collections of people
Attracted by your mind set
Wander in vast red vats of your
Hospitality – my friends not welcome.
You sleep by day, a marsupial thing
Leaving strident notes to tradesmen
“Nurse – do not disturb” - even your
Non-presence carries a quake
Oh torture maker, surgeon’s bitch