Dillan Davalos Poems
- Rejection I stand there alone... thoughts racing through my...
- Starlight Evermore Reaching upon the morning star a light ...
- Slashing Through Emotions Never walk alone In the stillness ...
- Frozen Fire Turn on.... the silent remedys walk with me.... ...
- Never Never shall I stop I will never stop I will never ...
- Love And Darkness As you lay in bed have you wondered whats ...
- Blood Oath I would give my blood to be with you... I need ...
uhhh to lazy lol i just love to write poems and songs lol (generic i know) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dillan Davalos
I stand there
thoughts racing through my blade
whispering blood through my fingertips
poisoning my mind
with the choice of black
with the fear of rejection
ill stand there waiting for you my love
Chains wrapped around my wrist
waiting for the key that doesnt exist
I hang here by my barb wire noose
waiting to be cut free
with the wrong move that spells death
ill stay here waiting for those clippers
from my lovers dieing hands
I wither and rot alone without love and hope
I grow cold with hate
while my faithless ...