dolan murphy Poems
- Old Oak i wish i were a crow i'd feed on fog i'd nap on fat...
- And In This thousand flowers ill hand you ill mine stones of...
- Loud Silence the posture of the dying remains the same at ...
- Black black bitten strings on broken backs sit sunken like a...
- Thank You the geography of your body taunts my eyes the ...
- Hour Of Earth in the hour of earth please take away the ...
never let your schooling interfere with your education, just a great quote, im sure i butchered it more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dolan murphy
i wish i were a crow
i'd feed on fog
i'd nap on fat branches
i'd sharpon my talons on tree knots
i'd drink from the dimples of flowers
i'd eat my own skin
i'd sit in the moisture of dew
i'd fly straight into the moon's chest