dominic adoboe Poems
- Home Home is where I call it when there is no other place to ...
- My New Years Eve Midnight. As I am being taken over by the ...
- Over And Again I have shed this tear before Yet I have shed ...
- Nightmares As frightening as may be, yet something we all ...
- The Price This is the price I have to pay Since my debt is ...
- Love There is something beyond what the eyes can see, ...
- Dreams Dreams, Dreams As the eyes sink into the dark waters ...
being riased by a single parent wasnt easy but i guess i turned out gud didnt i?
i was born in a village called Ve-Deme in the volts region of Ghana and had to live with my dad cod he and my mum had divorced. it was really tough at times but i had to pull myself thru.
i havent really had it easy growing up; but ever since i started writing it has been lyk another world for me.a place i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dominic adoboe
Home is where I call it when there is no other place to be
Home is where I call it when you know it’s the right place to be
Home no matter how far always near will be
Cos you’ll know when you’re there that home is here
No place like home is what they say
To that I won’t say nay
To dry the sweat and wipe the stress
T5o wash to feet and eat the feast
To dream the hopes and share the jokes
To feel the touch of home again
Is more than enough for me to gain
To erase the thoughts of yesterday
The threats and taunts as well to say
So when am far away