dominic adoboe Poems
- My New Years Eve Midnight. As I am being taken over by the ...
- Home Home is where I call it when there is no other place to ...
- Over And Again I have shed this tear before Yet I have shed ...
- Nightmares As frightening as may be, yet something we all ...
- The Price This is the price I have to pay Since my debt is ...
- Love There is something beyond what the eyes can see, ...
- Dreams Dreams, Dreams As the eyes sink into the dark waters ...
being riased by a single parent wasnt easy but i guess i turned out gud didnt i?
i was born in a village called Ve-Deme in the volts region of Ghana and had to live with my dad cod he and my mum had divorced. it was really tough at times but i had to pull myself thru.
i havent really had it easy growing up; but ever since i started writing it has been lyk another world for me.a place i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dominic adoboe
My New Years Eve Midnight.
As I am being taken over by the events of tonight
I creep into my secret cave of meditation
And this is what I hear from the realms unseen
Sshh! ! !
Tonight its all over
Another child has grown old and frail
And goes to join his ancestors in history land
Through the shadows of memory
On his worn and week knees
He lays to rest
Never again to return
All we have now is the corpse
The corpse of life well spent
And time, like sand through the hour glass
Sshh! ! !
But wait I hear a cry
A cry of joy down in my heart’s chambers
Running through ...