Doris Cornago Poems
- Heart Divided, Mind Shattered If anybody asks me if I am ...
- And When Grief Comes Just when you feel perfect, got it ...
- A Lone Masked Jagged Juggernau... Duckling in a small pool, you...
- A Mirage In The Fading Light Sun shines directly in my ...
- Fascination Has Run Cold Jungle man shouting from the top of ...
- You Got Me At Very I am dazzled by your well chosen words A ...
- Arisen Seems Yesterday With wilted White orchids
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Heart Divided, Mind Shattered
If anybody asks me if I am happy
I would definitely say I am not
Having lost the meaning of happiness
between now and last night, I am sad.
Tomorrow, if anybody asks the same
I would jump in glee and say yes
I am definitely because there's me
The other side that longs to be free.
Yet again, in the future if time's short
And nothing is going right with work
I would be lost for words on what counts
For happiness - my freedom or serfdom.
You make me jump in anticipation
Whenever you have the gumption
But somewhere your ...