E.D. French Poems
- Forbidden If she saw these thoughts in my head ...Not much ...
- Disease? Taste it she said- So I did, and I let it Slip ...
- But I'M Still Not Happy... I got the laptop, I got the phone,...
- The Rose Every rose has it's thorns, But you have so many ...
- I Think It's Over Everything I say, you put me down. You ...
- You Don'T Care, You Can'T Care It's dark, dank and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about E.D. French
I Think It's Over
Everything I say, you put me down.
You look at anyone but me when you
laugh at one of my jokes.
You spend so little time with
Me, I forget you exist...
I don't even know who you
I have to tell you the
New things in my life...
Yet, everyone else seems to notice,
Everyone apart from you.
Who are you? I don't know you now.
You used to be my best friend
Now you are just there.
You don't talk, call or make an effort
With me. Is it my fault? Or are
We just growing apart?
Some friendships last, some don't.
Perhaps this ...