Edward Allan Poems
- Living In The Past Time has planned to move fast so im ...
- Constants Dont be out to be anything other Why do you try to...
- Sleeping Look around at those tired minds and those heavy ...
- Question Who, who do you hold in times when its cold and ...
- The Time Wont Go Any Faster The time wont go any faster even...
- Who Is She? Ice breakers dont work on her she'll let you ...
- Missing Got to stop living in the past man comparing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edward Allan
Living In The Past
Time has planned to move fast
so im planning to make it last
still not living in the past
revisiting them dont do much good
and deep down you know you shouldnt
empty thoughts lead to a call
which leads to nothing, your a drunken fool
a month or two pass with time
then a revisitation shows its ugly head
again, again, the cycle of discontent
the dark eclipse that clouds my mind
in time, the road will conclude
with a big bang
the light from the tunnels end will hang around and stay with you