Eefa Ibrahim . A
Eefa Ibrahim . A Poems
- My Noisy Class 6-A Noisy and loud, There's nothing louder ...
- Fear Fear, It totally ruins you, Breaks you, Makes you ...
- My Super Mom Her smiles are warm, Her words are reassuring,...
- Spring Pink, White, Blue, Different colors of flowers ...
- A Father His hands filled with his children, Makes him ...
- A Special Persion She sits on a rocking chair, Knitting ...
- My Bestfriend: 3 My best friend, my best friend, Till the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eefa Ibrahim . A
My Noisy Class 6-A
Noisy and loud,
There's nothing louder
Than the class called,
When there's no teacher in sight!
That even our pretty tie wearing prefects,
Can control them,
Some even join the mischievous fun,
I wouldn't call this a class,
I doubt even a teacher,
Can control them in this state,
And oh so lucky students!
I could hear this class
From 10km away,
And this drives,
Every single teacher and supervisor,
We get lectures (from geela ...