Elizabeth Adams Poems
- Hopeless Life Staring at my reflection in the mirror, ...
- Perfect Love Always at night when I look to the sky, I ...
- False Image The dark grey clouds are covering up the sky, ...
- Escape Everything has been great since I made the decision to...
- Bad Judgement I thought you loved me, I thought you cared, ...
- Year Of Love It's already been a full year since our first ...
- Bedtime Angel Lying next to an angel watching him sleep, I ...
My name is Liz and I currently live in Michigan. I'm 18 years old and I just graduated from high school. I am attending college in the fall to earn my Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Web Design. I wrote poetry a lot but I've been so busy lately to continue on. I will eventually. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Adams
Staring at my reflection in the mirror,
Hating everything I see,
Wishing I was someone else,
Wishing someone was there for me.
The feeling of lonliness, neglect, and rejection,
Has finally reached my full attention.
I'm living a life with no purpose or appeal,
This nightmare that I'm having is actually real.
Walking into my room, I see sharp objects not being used,
I pick one of them up & start to abuse.
I'm slashing my veins with a razorblade,
Watching the blood fall to the floor,
The pain is unbearable and my breathing has stopped,