Ella Ravensworth Poems
- The Opposing Lined Canvas There is a tenuous line etched ...
- New And Untitled Today the wind panted with a trace of my ...
- Stasis And Change. Life- the reconstructed revision. We are ...
- Filled With A Predilection. Even now as my words fall onto ...
- Rendezvous. Could you sense me coming like dew drops on the ...
Comments about Ella Ravensworth
Filled With A Predilection.
Even now as my words fall onto paper
My hand, tracing the length of such great expanse,
Finds solace in this expression.
Declaring things I am oft to know not of.
Such a bequeathing disclosure, Ive found
To admit my captivation is incessant.
Relentless I am-
Filled with a predilection for hearing your sound
Or, the letters of my name escape from your lips.
I want to be with you in ways my words
May, perchance, fail to describe
As the breath inhabiting your warm body
Has become so close, as to know you in every silence.
And, even now ...