Ellie Watts Poems
- Experiences My hand on the car door latch. I think of ...
- The Wait Is Over May tonight be the night that I finally ...
- Gratefully Dead The blade going into my flesh as i fell the ...
- A Retired Angel Once, long ago i was an angel. golden wings ...
- Going To Hell the knifes cold steel bites my wrist. i feel ...
- Nothing Now if i let you you would make me detroy ...
- Invisible Tear Have you ever felt like nobody cares? Like ...
All my life I have wanted to be someone different. Someone who would stand out of the crowd. But, while with a few friends the other day, I realized that my life was much like that of other 15 year old teens. So, I'm just your average teen, whos into drugs and sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellie Watts
My hand on the car door latch.
I think of opening it and jumping out.
My feet treading across a bridge.
I think of pushing myself over the railing.
My gaze fixed upon the kitchen knife.
I think of stabbing myself in the gut.
My reflection in the broken mirror.
I think of bringing blood to the surface of my wrists.
My hand filled with pills.
I think of taking one too many.
My hair flowing out behind me as i jump
from the edge of the roof.
I think of how long it took me to loose my wings.