Emily Adams Poems
- As I Walk Through Life... I've learned- that you can do ...
- Simple Poems Of Simple Thought... Preface On a scenery of ...
- What Is... What is DEATH...if not God's way of saying we ...
- Hold Onto Your Dreams The bird flies on silken wings The ...
- We All Fall Down Peace of mind, loss of control We all fall ...
I have always been a quiet individual. I've written to solve my problems, written when I was happy, or just when I was bored. I keep a small journal with me at all times in case I feel the need to write or just if I happen to be inspired. I can basically be described in one word as 'artistic'. I not only write, but I draw, paint, sing, and sculpt. My friends call me 'spiritual' and whatnot, and I just laugh. I guess what they say could be true, though...
AIM: Ask for my username thing
MSN: Ask for my username thing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Adams
As I Walk Through Life...
that you can do something in an instant
that will give you heartache for life.
that you should always leave
loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time you see them.
that you can keep going long after you can't.
that we are responsible for what we do,
no matter how we feel.
that either you control your
attitude or it controls you.
that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
that my best friend and I can do...