ERI CGP Poems
- Te Extrano I miss you Your gentle smile The comforting ...
- Unloading My Head Insufferable stress Suffocating ...
- 4 Judgement Day Lie and deceive Continue enabling the wicked...
- Why? Why look outside for acceptance? When the answer has ...
- Mannequin Think for me I'm incapable Of making a sound ...
- My Absolution It's about that time A long rest in the ...
- A Waste Of A Martyr Swallowed up by the earth This ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ERI CGP
A Waste Of A Martyr
Swallowed up by the earth
This undeniable hurt
Won’t go way in comparison
To what humanity holds securely
In their hands.
I’m at a loss
The cost of non-believers
Just to fit in
Damn, if alive or not
Slip the knot over the demon
That possesses through the night
Which has a hold over a conscience
Faculties draining you of energy
A lion into a lamb
What’s the plan of attack?
It’s not to get close
They left you a long time ago
And want a piece of you after
Many years apart
It’s nothing new under the ...