Erica Cuillin Poems
- Thunder (A Panic Attack) In the distance I hear thunder And ...
- What Is It Like? You’re just sitting there, Staring at the ...
- Strong, Wild And Free I hear your voice calling Wherever I ...
- Panic Suddenly without warning The whole world starts to ...
- Frozen Heart Trusting others and being betrayed Left me ...
- First World Poverty When your mother’s asleep on the ...
- Eyes That Do Not Smile To the outside world She’s a happy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Cuillin
Thunder (A Panic Attack)
In the distance I hear thunder
And it’s calling out my name.
It doesn’t matter which way I run,
It will find me just the same.
Now I feel it moving closer
Than it ever has before,
And soon the old familiar fear
Is knocking at my door.
I look around to find a place
To hide myself away,
But realise if I’m to be free,
I must find the courage to stay.
My heart’s beating so fast now
I can’t feel it any more.
My body freezes and cold sweat oozes
From my every pore.
The thunder strikes me suddenly,
Shoots like lightning through ...