Erik Larson Poems
- Faith wild filled with all the passions that bleed the bad...
- Fire Hurry up, sire, the enemy surely approaches ...
- As It Were piles of apples strewn and broken robbed as it ...
- The Sliding Glimpser I am a sliding glimpser and when i ...
- The Taming Of Horses Silent pools where the waterfalls ...
- For My Garden but as for me i will stay up late and get up ...
- Rainy Daze Shafts of orange light pierce the evergreens the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erik Larson
filled with all the passions
the bad shepards
only want to shear the sheep
for their hair
for their meat
But I want to encapsulate beauty
like a butterfly in a jar
and I want to feed your spirit
and the faith of a child
faith in honor
faith in love
belief in truth above hipocracy
and then we will soar like eagles
brains vibrant, awash
with the substance of things hoped for