Esra Sloblock Poems
- * Because You'Re Mine, I Walk ...
- * Cracking Up And Falling Apar... Is arse glue any good for ...
- * Cardiac Stormtrooper I could smell it. The heavy, ...
- * Electric Lady Oh? Hello? What's this? Is it ...
- * Spectrum Give me Hell on Earth With those who wish to ...
- * Tell Me Quando? Quando? Quan... When will you allow my ...
- Bittersweet Long distance love Weights my see saw scales Of...
My 'auto' biography would refer to previous motorbikes. I'd rather contribute to a 'bi-graphy'. I am one of two parts of a whole. The whole being far greater than the sum of the parts. Bliss... Oh, go on then: ex-mechanic, ex-scaffolder, ex-technoguy, ex-biker gang, ex-poacher turned gamekeeper, expert at fucking the most important thing up, excited, exhilarated. I feel love(both ways) like NEVER... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
* Because You'Re Mine, I Walk The Line. (Sorry Johnny. R.I P.)
The infinite shining path
Is awash with surges
Of mellifluous ardour.
Come to me with all you have.
With your angst,
Then prepare to see them slain.
It is I who choose
To enter the arena.
It is I who enter
Armed to the teeth.
And tungsten spirit
Guarantee my victory.
Of the entity
Is swayed by nought.
Dark forces be blinded
By the brilliance of our love.
Stack your carcasses behind us