Eve Bishop Poems
- Wreck If I were a car and had to have A yearly MOT there is ...
- Black Mood Sometimes when I’m in a mood I think dark ...
- Glamorous Grannies As Glamorous Grannies we attain to ...
- Robins Got O.C.D (Obsessive C...
- Devastating News Now with all the tests completed On the ...
- Christmas Day Another Christmas day Oh how I would like to ...
I enjoy writing poetry as and when something in my life inspires me. Most of the poems I have written have been to do with good and bad instances in my life and are quiet personal. I find writing is a good release for my feelings and has a calming effect on me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eve Bishop
If I were a car and had to have
A yearly MOT there is no doubt
I’d never pass with all that’s wrong with me
So now I’ll just embark on this inventory
A body all scarred and battered
No amount of filler can disguise
The big end is now knocking
It’s really no surprise
Around the clock and some more
That’s loads of mileage that’s for sure
The spark plugs will not fire up
And the engines almost seized
The timing chain is clanking
And the ball joints are all worn
The radiators leaking
And dripping on the floor
The tyres have seen ...