Eve T.M.C. Poems
- Wild Is The Wind WILD IS THE WIND Furious is the trashing ...
- Yes Us Poets Yes Us Poets I believe poets tend to be ...
- I Think Of You -new- I Think of You Each and every night as I ...
- My Only Real Friend, Me Only Real Friend Did you ever ...
- Free Falling Free Falling Falling free through the ...
- Diamond Of A Sky Diamond Of A Sky In my slumber-land of ...
- Leaves Talking Leaves Talking If I could have one simple ...
For most of my life, I have been a loner and love to be by myself. One of my best attributes is being and having an optimistic attitude to which anything is being thrown my way. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A new optimistic attitude is what everyone needs. Make self-awareness to your capabilities.''Don't let judgmental attitudes get the better of you, own up to your beliefs and everyone will too.
''To be creative let your imagination flow. Subjucate all that surrounds you.''The best thing in life is letting your imagination be your best guide in life.
Comments about Eve T.M.C.
Wild Is The Wind
WILD IS THE WIND
Furious is the trashing wind as it hisses thus louder
Thrashing, banging against the gaped mouth of the thunderous sky
Haggardly the darkened night wheezes with unruly quack of thunder
All birds stay waylaid; this is an unstately; state of ugly rainfall
Again and again crashing, thrashing once more and thus the moon grows bald
Groaning a rambunctious rumble of jumble of allusive cracked acoustics
On and on and on does it reign a state of roaring hail of sleet
Piercing the all uprooted unprotected lush state of trees
A noise that pirates ...