Exian Ne'ros Poems
- A Self Study Oft' times, from desires hidden; Let drift our...
- I Mourn The Passing Of Present... I mourn the passing ...
- Mal-A-Proper-Sm A malapropism is an antique simulation, ...
- Tanka - Rebirth Searing flames erupt Render my body to ...
- The Way You Live I am indifferent to your suffering! After ...
- From Wax To Wane The flame feigns strength, But that flame ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Exian Ne'ros
A Self Study
Oft' times, from desires hidden;
Let drift our souls on paths of lust.
Within, a seed that grows unbiddden,
Entangles our hearts and corrupts our minds.
But chosen paths upon which we've ridden;
Are fraught with lies, deceit, distrust.
For when we eat from fruits forbidden;
Our souls forever cursed, shall wander blind.