Faith Offerman Poems
- Peace That Was Never Peace Wars, famon, and hatred That’s ...
- Kalona's Prophecy Acient one sleeping, waiting to arise When...
- The Place This is the place I've learned so well This is ...
- Careless Whisperes I heard a careless whisper say 'Don't be ...
- As I Go Down To Sleep Lord, I pray You, let me know, How to...
- Friends There are those who pass Like ships in the ...
- And Then She Was Gone She chose to walk alone Though others ...
Poetry is a huge part of my life and I enjoy writing it with all of my heart. Sometimes it takes me months to come up with a poem, other times it just comes to me. I do not like writing about tooty fruity things like how great love is or about rainbows and unicorns, I write about heartbreak and horror. Occasionally I'll break off of my normal poetry ways, but it is on rare occasions and usually... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faith Offerman
Peace That Was Never Peace
Wars, famon, and hatred
That’s what our world’s full of today
Nothing but pain and suffering
That never goes away
‘We’re in a time of peace, ’ they say
But how can that be true
With news of war on every channel
The word peace just won’t do
People are being killed
By brothers, sisters, friends
People they thought cared about them
Are forcing their life to end
This is no time of peace
There are many who can prove it
There are baby’s dying, and children
And it’s all of us who do it
Where is our peace now
It’s gone, it is ...