Fake A Smile
Fake A Smile Poems
- Can'T Contain It She sits at her desk Head in hand, ...
- Pictures I paint an interesting picture To reflect upon my ...
- Secrets The clouds Covering sun and stars Long ...
- Broken Girl She lay on the floor Her face soaked in ...
- Solomnly Dying The colour of black taints my soul And the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fake A Smile
Can'T Contain It
She sits at her desk
Head in hand, pretending she's fine
Staring out the window
Daydreaming of a place in time
That's now long since gone
She lays her head down on the table
As a tear escapes her eyes
A few more slide down her cheeks
All alone as she sits and cries
Unnoticed by all those surrounding her
She hears someone approaching
And hurriedly wipes away her tears
She lifts her head and fakes a smile
As she has so often over the years
They smile back and walk away
When they are gone
She lays her head back down,
The tears start ...