Francie Lynch Poems
- The Lads Are Streaming Porn The lads Are streaming ...
- Ice-Cream I chose ice-cream Over yogurt; Strawberry, ...
- My Poem Is My True Selfie My poem is my true selfie, An ...
- Active Vs. Passive When you write Your next verse, The ...
- Chaos Dark at day, Light at night, Chaos mocks us With ...
- The Dogs' Days Of Winter Those dog days of summer Near ...
- The Leprechaun's Ball On the Emeral Isle when the brier's ...
Born a while ago in an area of County Monaghan, Ireland, called Loughegish (Lake of the Learned) . When the flax mill failed my father went to Canada and we emigrated six months later to Sarnia, Ont. I grew up here, worked in Education for my career and am happily retired writing poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Francie Lynch
The Lads Are Streaming Porn
Are streaming porn.
Don't be too quick
To understand my monologue
Know Sears stopped publishing
Of women in their undies.
No longer shoots
I don't claim it's right,
But boys are boys,
Night follows night.