Frank (Black) Blacharczyk
Frank (Black) Blacharczyk Poems
- Unlucky In Love Unforgiven but still in love Out of control ...
- Simplicity When friends go the way life goes Who were ...
- All You Need Is Love (Dedicat...
- When Words Fail Me When everybody is right is anybody ...
- Can't Talk Right Now (Or Can't...
- Sunset Sunrise The days are long when we are addicted to ...
- Behind The Words What's going on says I Can't you read ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Poor and free rather than rich and enslaved. Of course, men want to be both rich and free, and this is what leads them at times to be poor and enslaved.'Notebooks (1942-1951) Albert Camus
- Notebooks (1942-1951) Albert Camu...
''False face must hide what the false heart doth know''William Shakespeare, Macbeth
'Always when markets are in trouble, the phrases are the same: ' The economic situation is fundamentally sound' or simply ' The fundamentals are good.' All who hear these words should know something i...The Great Crash 1929, John Kenneth Galbraith
''We can deny our heritage and our history, but we cannot escape responsibility for the result.''Edward R Murrow
''Those seeking power spin their lies like truth like a spider spins its web sometimes unseen until one walks into it.''Frank Blacharczyk
Comments about Frank (Black) Blacharczyk
Unlucky In Love
Unforgiven but still in love
Out of control I caused you harm
Sorry is just an over used word
Slipped fell down bruised weak and then I saw God
I prayed for death only to be pushed back
to face my sins and then He helped me back up
When the fog cleared I looked to see the damage done
All the doors began to shut I knocked and no one answered
No one believed me that I had changed
But the past was too soon my heart deflated like a pierced balloon
unforgiven but still in love
You tell me it's alright forgotten but nothing changes
A friendly handshake a tense ...