Frankie Wills Poems
- On Your Doorstep The heather whistled in the wind ...
- The Eternal Clock Abyss Whirling - whiling Never ...
- Life After Love I don't love you I swear It everyday The ...
- Christmas Is Not Christmas.. Christmas is not christmas When...
- Am I The Enemy? Gunshots pierce the peace Tanks trample the ...
- Hope Is Just A Word; That Melo...
- Forgive Me I can see you now In the shadowy space between ...
Frankie Wills was born in Ilkley West Yorkshire and is inspired by the beautiful scenery of the dales. She is fifteen years old. She loves to write poems and non fiction. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frankie Wills
On Your Doorstep
The heather whistled in the wind
The waterfall crashed over the rocks
The sound of children's voices rang
The flag flew in the soft wind
The cottage stood strong
Windows thrown open in welcome
A thin trail of smoke rose from the chimney
The roses climbed the walls
Girls ran in the meadow
Daisy chains around their necks
White cotton skirts flowing
Bare feet wet with dew
A regiment came to the town
They mentioned a war
They called it the Great War
They said they needed ...