Frans Hendjala Poems
- Ugliness Under Beauty Though in the eyes of a beholder beauty...
- I'M Blessed I'm surviving through seasons God gave me ...
- To All Those To all the women I failed to love Sexy ladies ...
- Departed Yesterday you held my hand So firm and you promised...
- To The One Before you came in my life I was alone in the ...
- Life And Abc's Amidst all life’s Abyss Blattering boobs ...
- The World As I See It There must be a secret society Working...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm surviving through seasons
God gave me through reasons
When it is winter, it won't do me no harm
With you by my side, I’ll always keep warm
When outside is windy
God gave me you, u are one of a kind
Making it easy for me to stay inside
Because i like it when you're by my side
Just the thought of seeing u smile
My mood no one can derail
I'm simply blessed beyond words
Living life without flaws or any odds
No if only I could
I'm living as I should