Gabrielle Shutt Poems
- Magic At My House In the closet there is a pair of ...
- Chapter 1 In the beginning there was you. You were the sun...
- Inspiration Strikes Inspiration is an old 60 watt light bulb ...
- I Have Written I have written words upon pages, napkins, and ...
- Picture Window The summer sky is falling In featherlight ...
- Clocking Out Relieve my worried mind, I pray. With gentle ...
- Pink With Streamers I was five and it was new. Shiny and ...
Gabrielle Shutt was born in a world she never grew to know. At age two, her Australian mother and Texan father returned to the land where they met and the place that would become her very heartbeat, Texas. An only child and the only granddaughter, Gabrielle was encouraged from birth to express herself and question everything with the knowledge that others may not like what she has to say. She ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gabrielle Shutt
Magic At My House
In the closet there is a pair of shoes
The stay in the box kind of shoes.
The gray leather open toed high heeled shoes.
The fancy night on the town shoes.
The make you taller shoes.
The makeup wearing time shoes.
The too big but a perfect fit shoes.
The magic make you grown up shoes.
In the jewelry box there is a necklace.
The aquamarine and pearl and gold necklace.
The this is older than you or I necklace.
The shiny rainbow making necklace.
The color and feel of the ocean necklace.
The mother’s ...