Gaurav Tiwary Poems
- Yeh Kaifiat Aur Kya Karoon..! ... 1. I won’t visit a war ...
- The Tale Of A Lonely Grave Mr. Simpson had a big estate, A ...
- Witch, Dream I See Now.. 1. Yester night, I had a dream, or ...
- Those Little Angels 1. One Sunday morning I was walking down ...
- Numb Hey! What do you see, when the lights are gone? Black ...
- What I See? Darkness would soon consume what I see, before ...
- Requiiem Plant a plant by my name, for I shall wither soon, ...
Well, to start with my name; It seems i already have given it above. My age really don't matter here; so I shall jump on to what i do. I am doing B.Tech In computer science from a college whose name isn't that important.
I'm a simple guy. A bit introvert with not that much special qualities. All of my life till now i have only tried to be what's most important. That is to be a human.
I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gaurav Tiwary
Yeh Kaifiat Aur Kya Karoon..! ! !
I won’t visit a war scene, to see bullet marks,
I won’t visit a blast site, to see shattered glass,
But I would still go there to see that world,
That finally evolved after all that.
When will be there no hostility in the air?
When can I sleep, without any fear?
When will I feel, what I can’t feel now?
An eye without tear, a heart without sorrow.
There’s a big graveyard, inside my town,
A circus goes circles, without any clown,
But we so stoic, empty are our bones,
Still we laugh standing, at the tombstones,
That you won’t ...