Genevieve Campbell Poems
- Friends Hey friend. Lets skip... Skip to our death. Death ...
- Alone. A girl stands alone in a corner in the girls bathroom,...
- Your Hearts Stains On My Shoul... Let me preserve youre ...
- Help Her Somehow She sits in her room and turns up the radio ...
- All I Want All I want Is to take one step behind let ...
- When Im Alone Memories of you are kept inside, And I dont ...
- Just For One Day She doesnt know what to do anymore because ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Genevieve Campbell
Skip to our death.
Death of our friendship.
The friendship that used to be so great.
And now Its one I just hate.
Where'd you hide the knife?
Because I cant seem to find it.
This friendship used to be full of life.
And now you just stabbed it.
Would you like to mend it?
Then stop it.
Because you'll lose in the end.
I can't believe you even promised
for this to never happen again.
But time will paralize these fights.
So they will no longer go on.
Everything will become alright.
And our friendship will ...