geoff williams Poems
- Holding You Tight Here you'll find us all alone, Sitting ...
- Fallen Reality A day like today, When my heart drowns in ...
- Forgive And Forget When all seems lost, when you’ve Just ...
- Burning You Away I woke up in a dream today, You wanted to ...
- State Of Paranoia Can you hear me? If anyone's out there, ...
- Warped And Twisted Warped & Twisted Harsh words & ...
- The Edge Of Death It's raining tonight, Darkness drowns the...
Born in Salt Lake City, Utah. Age 15.
Absolutly loves to write. Whether it'd be poems or fictional stories, his love for writting burns brightly. He'd like to become a poet later in life. Geoff also draws, plays guitar, and does graphical design. Geoff has two sisters and lives in Fort Wayne, IN. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about geoff williams
Holding You Tight
Here you'll find us all alone,
Sitting next to you so close,
The wind chilling to the bone,
And we hold eachother close,
Cold penetrates the love inside,
Nomore empty dreams,
All our worries we leave behind,
And the nighttime sky gleams,
Reality dies away when we're alone,
We slip into the land of make believe,
I'll love you 'till the days are gone,
So promise me that you won't leave.
We'll love eachother 'till the end of time,
Today's just yesterday's tomorrow,
I'll always have you in me mind,
I'll always love you, ...