Giselle Miller Poems
- Lazy I lay here on my couch Teetering on the brink of ...
- Branded A Scarlet She sits by the tub Her facade utterly ...
- Cold Hunter Crouching in the bushes With fierce yellow ...
- Eyes Of Forgotten Children A small naked child With eyes ...
- If You Knew... If you knew how much I cried When you ran ...
- Power And Respect Skank, Slut, Bitch, Whore Vile words all ...
- Loneliness Loneliness Consumes Corroding my ...
Comments about Giselle Miller
I lay here on my couch
Teetering on the brink of slumber
Eyes wide and vacant
Glazed with boredom
My arm jumps off the sofa
As my head lobs to the side
I stare at the remote
A few inches from straining fingertips
I want to get up and get it
But I don't
So as I lay here on my couch
Watching Pro-active Infomercials
My slacker mind wanders
Wondering about what I should be doing
Instead of what I am currently doing
Schoolwork, Homework, and More
Mom will be home any minute now
You'd think this was enough
To make me get up and move