Gregory Mims Poems
- My Heart's Drought Is Now Over My hearts drought is now ...
- My Phoenix Passion. So long buried deep beneath the ashes; ...
- A Dream She grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes and told...
- My Paradox I came to heal, but I became sick. I came...
- My Mask Tears. Flowing down my cheeks, uncontrolled and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory Mims
I came to heal, but I
I came to teach, but I
I came to share, but I
I came to lead, but I
I came to empower, but I
My sickness healed me.
My ignorance taught me.
My nothingness fulfilled me.
My lost state guided me.
My weakness made me strong.