Guccie EeeTee Poems
- I Cover My Eyes Oh Guccie I cover my eyes I can't get you ...
- How Many Are You? How many person are you The lover The ...
- Fallen I’ve fallen for a --, What am I to do? I’ve fallen...
- Typing And Deleting I am typing and deleting, I really ...
- I Wish I Could Be A Poet Like ... I wish I could be, A poet...
- Never Knew Never knew I had a sweet side, Nor a violent ...
- My Guardian My guardian, My keeper, My soul on this ...
Secret Love Biography
We techincally can't say that our clans disapprove of our secret passion, because not a soul knows. We live in a land between 'Happily ever after' and 'Happily ever before'.
Feeling nothing was missing from our lives, we never planned to fall in love. We just grew into it.
We continue to enjoy the ride of pleasure, pain, and guilt. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Guccie EeeTee
I Cover My Eyes
I cover my eyes
I can't get you off my mind.
There, under the covers,
You lie next to me.
Then I dream other dreams,
In my dreams, I see you again.
I blame your eyes,
For all that happened to me.