Gurdip Singh Bhamra
Gurdip Singh Bhamra Poems
- Rising Up Lying down, I cannot take, I cannot take what I...
- Faith In You What, if the stars don’t shine so ...
- The Sentinal He stands sentinel to house that once belonged ...
- The Bonfire Make a bonfire in the middle of the night To ...
- The Eye Of A Storm Silent air suddenly rises Turned on by ...
- The Night Watchman Solitary he walks through the barren ...
- The Edifice Of New Hope In the valley of heart And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gurdip Singh Bhamra
Lying down, I cannot take,
I cannot take what I hate,
I hate to take the path un-trodden
Haunted with fright and sued by fear.
I hate to take the lost winds
The storms that cease to exist
The sand that stops to resist
Desists and resists from all footprints
Footprints of history and marks of mystery.
I cannot take lying down all.
The loss, the gain are shorter words
Hold no more but a temporal sway.
Yet I cannot take them all,
All lying down, in your way.
Disbelief raises winds of ...