Håvard Reiersgård Poems
- The Undead When screams are filling my ears I can walk away ...
- When The Lights Are Out When the lights are out you just ...
- The Kiss I Miss Your eyes are like the stars at night They ...
- The Beast Blood are floating in the streets The beast wants ...
- Lost Love All alone in a dark room Outside where only terror...
- Goodbye Lying on the floor Just came in the door See him ...
- Brighter Than The Stars Never thought that i would find My ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Håvard Reiersgård
When screams are filling my ears
I can walk away and no one cares
This is how things are meant to be
‘Aint no point even trying to flee
Death will rise up from the grave
And there is no one you can save
When the undead are hungry for meat
I’ll find some candy and take a seat
They smell your blood and fear
Screams are all that I can hear
Remember, you’re as good as dead
‘Cause the undead need to be fed
When you’re all alone in your room
The only thing you wait for is doom
When blood are as paint on your walls
The undead outside are giving...