Hannah Escobedo Poems
- Inherently Bad I've walked the pit of Hell I've seen the ...
- Our World Our world Is Our world But we don’t care for ...
- Last Night Last night I gashed my hand, it scarred I didn't ...
- Happy When you see my face you'll see joy and happiness But ...
- Dream Forever We close our eyes so we can dream of something ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hannah Escobedo
I've walked the pit of Hell
I've seen the border of Heaven
My feet can't bear no more
For they hurt from all the fire
The heat of both places
Fighting each other for power
None is better than the other
And we live life like we're good
But we're all settled in Hell
Just staring at the ground
Thinking we deserve better
When we probably deserve worse
We're greedy for power
Hungry for lust
Hoping for luck
When we should receive nothing