Hasan Adan Poems
- Seeing To Another Day List that consists of many ...
- Instant Connection It was only one look and all that was ...
- Strange ain't it strange when one believes, then sets out ...
- Battle Of Mind&Soul My mind is shrouded in doubt as i ponder...
- The Need To Be Free The need to be free is something i hold ...
I just started writing poetry, so hopefully in time i will learn to write more and understand the different styles of poetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Seeing To Another Day
List that consists of many lists
confuses me at times
my memories fade as the years go by
my bone goes denser
as they accept gravity's wishes
as my eyes goes hazer and the world flashes by
to busy to understand and lend a hand
to an aged old man
When will I rest
to my final place
as I try to escape the clutches of death
I did this and I did that
became I wish I did this and not that
I don't want to die
but wish to stay alive
and catch the sunrise
It's glory and beauty
only catching It's beloved eyes
If i had to, i wish i could